Wednesday, 21 November 2012

a buying day today tut tut

I'm currently turning my unused dining room into a play room for my three children.  I had to gut this room and its the first time we've been able to decorate it since we moved in 8 years ago.  I've gone mad and paid to have it decorated by somebody else as not good with heights and the room seems huge.  I'm having my carpet delivered next week yay and today i have bought curtains and a tv bracket plus ordered a sofabed.  i'm really pleased i have finished all buying for this room now and have come in under budget of £50.

i also went shopping to Asda for the first time in weeks, i usually go to Aldi and was really shocked at how much prices have gone up in that shop.  My weekly shop was nearly double what i usually pay.  It was also really quiet in there at this time of year it's usually heaving.