Saturday, 26 January 2013

Catching Up again

Hiya

After a week of illness (peaches and pixie), snow etc my utility bills will be through the roof.  My electric bill will up because of the extra washing (sickness)  and having to use my dryer (love/ hate relationship)  Love because i can get through the washing in no time and Hate because of the cost.

We've had some unexpected  news this week my husband has a week off next week that he was not expecting- yay!!!  Due to being unable to get to any sort of non supermarket shop for well over a month I've managed not to spend any of my allotted spending money, my birthday money or my Christmas money.  So everyones health pending and snow pending (another ton last night)were off on a trip to Afflecks Palace, it is one of my favourite places on earth.  It's an Aladdin's cave of all sorts and a Mecca for all people that embrace alternative lifestyles.  I'll post some pics on my return. 

So Afflecks Palace here we come!!!