Sunday, 17 February 2013

Decorating

Hiya everyone,

As you all know i am still doing up my house it's a long process but one day we will finish it i am sure.  This year i plan to decorate the living room, the porch and the kitchen.

I have ploughed the spadework into having new walls and floors into these three room they just need a fresh lick of paint, new curtains, carpets a rug and the carpet cleaning.

I plan on Tuesday when the kids are back in school and nursery to put my first coat of lovely sage green paint onto my porch walls.  I shall try to remember to take before and after pictures to show you how much it has changed since we moved in.

This weeks half term has gone quickly I'm surprised to say and will miss my children tomorrow when they return to school.  I have a big clean up to do in the morning and i have a good friend coming to see me in the afternoon.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Love Dawn.