Saturday, 2 February 2013

Recipe Chocolate Chip Sponge Pudding

Hiya thought I'd bring you a new recipe this i tried for the first time the other week and my family loved it.  It was quick and easy to make.

Chocolate Chip Sponge Pudding

Ingredients

4oz self raising flour
4oz caster sugar
40z soft margarine
2 medium eggs
1tsp baking powder
2oz of chocolate chips

Method

I added everything except the chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl and beat the mixture with a hand whisk for 2 minutes.  I then added the chocolate chips and mixed them in beat again for a few seconds.

Poured the mixture into the cake tins that i had lined with cake tin liners (i hate cutting the baking parchment, me and scissors do not get on)

Place in oven on gas mark 4 for 20-30 minutes depending on your oven and then when it's baked leave it to cool.

To serve

I served this with custard (powder on from asda that you just add water too).

final note
when i make this again i will double the recipe and make two one for the tea and one for the freezer.  The kids loved it try it out your kids probably will too.