Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Children having a grow again

Hiya everyone,

Today we did our big shop at Asda and they have the new summer stuff in at the moment, as my girls have all had a grow since last summer i have stocked up on cute little outfits ready for the summer months when we are off on holiday.  They loved them (which is always a relief).  This week I have also been making more jewellery and have put an order through for some more gorgeous beads and findings.  Watch this space for sterling silver jewellery and more bag charms.  I have to say I am enjoying the sunshine we have had lately it really makes you feel happy to feel the sun on your bones.

I hope everyone is having a good week.  This weekend we plan to take the kids to a funfair in the local park it should be fun, I just hope it is dry weather for it.

 Anybody got any plans for the weekend?

Love Dawn x