Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Easter weekend

Well hello,

I do hope you all had a fabulous Easter weekend, the girls were really excited to see if the Easter bunny had been, and he had.  We had a lovely time at my mums sharing time with family and the girls got a copious amount of Easter eggs (over 30) they are spoilt i know.  We are going to use some of the eggs to make cakes with, we find cakes are acceptable in lunch boxes at school whereas a chocolate bar is NOT.

I am still in the midst of setting up my Etsy shop ready for Saturday (very excited) and dealing with all the whys and wherefores.  I also managed a trip into town with Princess and Peaches and purchased my bargains of the week 2 maxi dresses (£8 each) and 2 lightweight cardigans to go with them (£4.50 each) they will do nicely for my holidays this summer.

Here are some Easter pics of Princess, Peaches and Pixie showing you that the Easter bunny has been and because they also wished to share with you their new Easter outfits.




Have fun
Love Dawn x