Sunday, 21 April 2013

Simple Sundays

Hiya everyone

Today it is just me and my girls as J is working on a 9 day shift.  It is drizzling outside (managed to get most of my washing dry on the line before hand though luckily), we have a Mince beef yellow stickered stew on the hob simmering ready for later and we have had some creative fun.

A dear friend of mine (Mrs Geekcycled) visited us a couple of weeks back bringing with her hamma beads in many different colours, since then I have had little girls eager to try them out but we haven't had any time.  Today was a perfect day to get creative at my ever used ever so sad looking kitchen table and we decided to make some coasters for our bedside tables.  I made one for J in Everton colours to cheer him up for when he comes in shattered from work.

Here are the pictures I took of the making and of the finished product.





We would like to say a big thank you to Mrs Geekcycled for the hamma beads we all thoroughly enjoyed them.

Hope your all having a fantastic weekend.
Love Dawn x