Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Thinking Ahead - Teachers Leaving Gifts

Hiya I cannot believe it is nearly May already, where has the time gone?  Here in the UK we give gifts to Teachers at school during the last week of term to say thank you and to show are appreciation of all there hard work.  I know many Teachers who are inundated with bottles of wine and boxes of chocolates which are nice, but they get so many so I thought it might be nice to do something a bit different and a bit more personalised.

I decided to make a bag charm for each of my daughters school teachers personalised with little touches such as teacher charms, thank you charms, favourite colour beads, guardian angels ect.  Here they are:





 I have now decided to sell these in my shop as well so I can make up any custom order you like and follow your theme.  I can also make them containing daughter, mum, niece ect so if you would like me to make you a bag charm as a teacher gift or otherwise please feel free to leave a comment (all comments are moderated and no personal details are published) or contact me at: www.etsy.com/shop/DawnRoseCreates
I will be happy to work with your ideas and designs.

I hope your all having a fab Tuesday
Love Dawn