Friday, 26 April 2013

Yay Happy Dance

It is nearly the weekend.  J has 2 more shifts to work and then a week off.  I don't know if you remember the porch I started to paint back in February well due to life taking over it never got finished so next week I am hoping to continue with it and hopefully get it finished, I also plan to make more pretties for my online shop www.etsy.com/shop/DawnRoseCreates feel free to take a browse.  This weekend I shall spend time with my family which will be lovely and there may even be a game of Monopoly on the cards but shhhhhhh don't tell the kids because it is a surprise. lol they love Monopoly which can go on forever my eldest daughter is practising I'm sure to be a property tycoon when she's older.

Ah well less of this sitting around there is work to be done along with copious amounts of housework.  Must dash.

Have a fab weekend
Love Dawn x