Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Shopping For Summer Clothes

Hiya,

The summer has finally arrived so I haven't had much time to blog this week I have been making the most of the weather by doing some spring cleaning, dragging out furniture, clearing wardrobes, filling charity bags and washing curtains plus the usual housework and me and Pixie have been playing outside in the yard having a nice relax in the sun.  I have been through my summer clothes and decided I could do with a few things so off I went to town with Pixie in tow today.  Pixie likes to walk most of the time which is slow so any trip takes twice as long she has also wanted everything and anything none of which mummy has bought.  I had a mooch around for some summer clothes trying to find anything tht fits your body shape and looks nice is a must preferably in colours that are flattering (I look hiddeous in orange) however that seems to be all there is the twee fashion does nothing for me at all either.  I also need to find something to wear for a Christening and a Wedding, I'm going to have to have a rummage in the wardrobe and hope I find something I can jazz up a bit.

So readers do you love clothes shopping? Do you find it easy to clothes shop and come away with something that looks great?  Or do you see shopping trips as a necessary evil?

Love Dawn x