Friday, 12 July 2013

A mum that makes

Hiya everyone,

Today I think we will rock the purple text for a change.  I thought I would show you something that I have started to make recently.

Peaches received a giftof Princesses an accessories which she will be guaranteed to loose the tiy bits out of, SO mummy is knitting her a bag to keep all the bits together in her requeested colour of you guessed it PINK.

So here is the start of the bright pink bag.

I have made them previously for the girls to keep their toys in they each have large ones containing Barbie dolls and their accessories and we find them really handy to keep all the small parts together.

I shall post a picture of the bag when I have finished it.  In the meantime you can view other items I make at my online shop
www.etsy.com/shop/DawnRoseCreates

Have fun
Love Dawn