Monday, 15 July 2013

Saving money the easy way, no pain involved

Hiya everyone

Today I thought I would tell you how I have managed to save myself an easy £105 by shopping around for J's car insurance.  It would have taken a ten minute phone call to accept the renewal price they offered, however I thought I could get a better deal and I did.

Instead of wasting my ten minutes on the phone accepting an inflated renewal quote I searched on a comparison website and did the whole thing online in ten minutes.  This meant a happy J (who has his car insurance sorted) and a happy me(I juggle sort the budget and bills).

I also used Quidco link is here

http://www.quidco.com/user/2593770/

I entered the comparison site from here meaning I got paid to search and buy the insurance I was going to buy anyway.  Use the above link to join up today.

Have fun
Dawn x