Friday, 30 August 2013

Everything changes

Hiya everyone,

We currently have some big changes afoot in our household.  Changes in employment and working hours (I will get to see my husband more) and general household changes such as Pixie going to nursery school (I will thoroughly miss my little shadow who follows me around everywhere I go and I mean everywhere).

On the plus side of it all I will get my jobs done in a fraction of the time it usually takes to get them done, however the bit I am dreading is the school run as I have always had the company of a little person whilst I do it and for the first time ever I'm not going to have this.  It will take some getting use to, especially the quiet, my house is never quiet and I don't know if I'm looking forward to that or not.

A mixed post today readers not my usual jovial ones.

Love
Dawn x