Monday, 5 August 2013

I'm back........

Hiya everyone,

As you may have noticed I've not been on for a while, the reason being I have been away with my family on holiday and been having a fab time.  We stayed in Sandford park in Dorset (near Poole) which was beautiful and we were really lucky with the weather.  It took us 5hrs to travel down there (the worst bit for me, I don't travel very well I'm afraid) but definately well worth the travel down and the kids didn't want to leave (neither did I if I'm truthful lol).  This week I shall upload my photos.

Since I have come back I've had a Camera malfuntion (so took my three month old camera back and got a newer model plus £8 back)  Blogger as also been playing up for me and yesturday I managed to make £175 by switching my internet and broadband provider plus I have managed to save myself £167.76 a year by switching my mobile phone provider and I get a brand new up to date phone thrown in too.  I shall explain all in detail throughout the week plus upload my holiday pics for you all to see. 

For now I'm off to do some work, I'm making new stock for my shop so busy, busy, busy as usual lol.

Take care

Love Dawn x