Saturday, 10 August 2013

Wareham, a little place I loved

Hiya everyone,

Whilst we were on holiday we stopped off at a little place called Wareham, it has independent shops and caters for most of your needs I totally loved this place.  We spent a few hours here mooching around, feeding the ducks on the Quay and watching the boats.  There is a walls walk but I didn't think the pushchair or my injured leg (another story) would make it round as it was up a huge grassy hill.

I also found this fab little recycled shop that reuses things and sells them as either pre loved or makes them into new things.  At the back of this shop they had a little cafe, we stopped for a cream tea.  I loved it as it seemed so unique and everything was mismatched (a bit like being at home).

Here are a few photos of the cafe/shop.


 The photos don't do it justice.
The back door is actually in place of a gate.

 Sat outside under the pink parasole.
Inside with the cakes.

 Quaint little bathroom complete with knitted lady hiding the spare loo roll.
An old stepladder used as storage/display.

This completes my holiday photos I hope you enjoyed looking at them.
Have you been away this year? 

Love Dawn x