Sunday, 29 September 2013

I'm back

Hiya really sorry I haven't been around for a while the last few weeks have taken everything out of me and seem to have been in a flat spin.  So what have I been up too?  Sorting out my gas and electric suppliers, getting kids settled back in to school, rainbows, brownies etc and they have had numerous parties.

As for me I have been working on a few things and have added some new items to my shop. www.etsy.com/shop/DawnRoseCreates also find me at facebook at www.facebook.com/DawnRoseCreates

Here's a sneaky peek at what I have been making:
A skull watch.




 Raspberry and Pink  baby blanket.

 A cream, red and navy blue baby blanket.


Another hectic week ahead of me and I really need to get my head around christmas, it is all go, go, go!

Hope everyone is getting on well.

Love Dawn x