Friday, 18 October 2013

British gas price increases OH BUM!

Hello lovely reader,

I have heard on the news recently about British Gas hiking their prices, this is really not what I want to hear when I have just switched to them from another pricey provider.  Talk about jumping from the frying pan into the fire!  Unimpressed further by the fact I am locked in on a variable rate for the next 12 months.

I am now currently thinking of ways to decrease the amount of energy I use in day to day life, is anybody else in the same boat as me I wonder?

I am counting my blessings though at the same time (well you have to remain positive don't you) that I have not had to put the heating on yet as we are still registering as 19.5 degrees in this house, so I am pleased with that.

Is your heating on or off yet?  Are you dreading the winter bills as much as me? 

Over to you
Love Dawn x