Thursday, 10 October 2013

It's October it's nearly halloween

I have been making some halloweened themed jewellery so here we have Pumpkins, because no halloween is complete without a pumpkin.


 We have bat earrings, I love the little faces on these.


We have the skeletons rocking it out with their guitars.


We have dragonflys (not halloweenish I hear you cry, maybe not but I think there fab plus I love the teal and purple colour combination)


Lastly but certainly not least we have candy pink skulls to help you release your inner punk lol.  Just because it is halloween it doesn't have to be black a splash of colour is also welcome. 

So there you go, all available in the shop www.etsy.com/shop/DawnRoseCreates

also check out my page on facebook and hit the like button.
www.facebook.com/DawnRoseCreates

When I reach 200 likes I may do another giveaway.

Love Dawn x