Tuesday, 24 December 2013

A merry christmas one and all

Hello lovely readers,

I do hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and that father Christmas brings you everything on your list.  I have been a little snowed under to blog recently so expect blogs and pics galore after Christmas why I try to catch up with you on everything we have been doing.

I really feel for all those who have experienced floods yesterday in the south and have had their Christmas ruined, I hope they manage to find somewhere warm and dry to spend the festive season whilst they sort out the mess.

In this house we have had three hyper active but happy children, who have tracked Santa and played Christmas games.  The stockings are hung up in anticipation of treats left in them over night and an offering of cherry brandy, posh chocky biscuits for Santa and a carrot for Rudolph.

I wish you all a happy Christmas!

love Dawn and family x