Monday, 2 December 2013

Christmas Shopping and Quidco earn as you shop

Hiya

It's December Christmas is nearly on it's way, the advent calenders have been cracked open, the Christmas lists have been sent off to Father Christmas.  It's a flat spin of Christmas parties and nativity plays here for the next few weeks.

I have already completed ALL of my Christmas shopping and wrapped half of it (feeling rather smug here lol) I hate wrapping it has to be said it is the worst job.  The shopping bit was rather easy.

I shopped mainly online as our shopping centre is beyond naff if I am honest.  The crowning glory was an email I recieved of Quidco this morning saying I had a payment of £125 waiting in my bank account, and this money is for absolutley No work whatsoever, tax free and all mine.

I shop all my online purchases through Quidco and the I got paid cashback when it clears.  I urge you all to try it especially on big purchases and Christmas shopping.

The link is here http://www.quidco.com/user/2593770/1755612/  go forth and earn as you shop.  Think of the money hitting your account in the new year when your skint.

I am still waiting on another £50 that is currently clearing excited just doesn't come close to the feelings you get opening that email.

Now where did I put my christmas cards?

Dawn x