Monday, 7 April 2014

Rainy days and Mondays

Hello, today is a bit of a washout really, above is a photo of my work in progress the half cleared yard and as you can see it is chucking it down.  I had a few phone calls to make today to doctors, dentist etc and my last one was the chiropodist who had a cancellation so I managed to get an appointment for 2 hrs later.

I've had the rest of my problem nail removed now, so at least I cannot bang it again.  (I bet you glad I chose the rainy back yard photo rather than a manky toe one aren't you lol)

Today now involves tea, chocolate biscuits and knitting on my comfy sofa as I get over my ordeal.  I'm just hoping it won't be sore tomorrow and that it's fine for my long day of walking on Wednesday as were off to Southport yay for a mooch round the shops, the kids favourites the 2p machines in the games arcade and a stroll down the prom clutching an ice cream and no trip to Southport would be complete without making sandcastles, candy floss and fresh hot donuts for eating on the way home!

Have fun
Love Dawn x