Monday, 26 May 2014

Half term free fun

Well hello,

I hope your all having a great bank holiday weekend.  This week is half term holidays and due to our many outgoings we are currently saving up for our half term budget for the week is as cheap as we can get it for really.

Yesterday was throwing it down so we went to a local craft fair for a mooch around it cost £1.70 to get in and that was our only spend, I also got to speak to the organiser about upcoming fairs that I may be able to get a stall at myself.

Today we woke up to beautiful sunshine so we packed a picnic and some drinks and headed off to local pastures new a local water park.  We had a lovely walk round in the sunshine saw a mamma duck with her babies and had our picnic.

The kids loved it and got muddified (nothing new there haha) all their trainers are now in the washer and there playing outside in the sunshine, I'm hoping all this fresh air and exercise means they will sleep tonight.

J is back at work tomorrow so it's just me and the kids the rest of the half term.  Not sure what else we'll be up to yet.

What's everyone else got planned for half term?  What do you do that is free?

Have fun

Dawn x