Saturday, 4 April 2015

Sunny Saturday

Well hello.

It doesn't feel like a Saturday today, as always with school holidays our usual routine changes and becomes more relaxed.  We don't have to be ready to look leave the house at 8.10, the cat likes to escape every morning at 8 am every morning so it's a mad last ten minutes I can tell you.

Today the sun is out it smells alot like spring out there.  Too nice a day to be stuck inside.  So off me and my girls trundled to the retail park I had a voucher for £10 off spend at Argos and Pixie needed a second duvet set after the other was stained beyond cleaning (thank you norovirus).

My eldest daughter also wanted a doll and doll clothes (her first spend from her birthday money from December).

The girls are all now playing nicely together (give that ten minutes) as for me I have cornflake nests to make as and a jumper to continue with.

It's corn beef hash for tea!

Below I have added another picture of yesturdays chocolates and pictures from our trip to the park today.

Have fun
Dawn x