Friday, 17 April 2015

This week......

Well hello

We have had a busy week, J starts a new job next week so he has been working his notice all sorts of shifts so it's just been me and the girls this half term.  Yesterday we went to Liverpool on the train to meet up with my friend we had a fabulous time.  Below are a few pics of our journey on the train, Liverpool skyline, the kids having fun at one of the museums.

We visited Liverpool world museum and I would love to return again there is so much to see.  We also went to the Liverpool museum and the pier masters cottage on Liverpool dock, all well worth the visit.

I have also sanded down my much in need kitchen table and gave it three coats of wax, it looks happier now lol.

I've made jewellery for my shop and I've knitted dish clothes.  The dish clothes last forever and never seem to wear out no matter how much I wash them.

So folks what have you been up too?

Love Dawn x