Monday, 25 May 2015

Bank holiday Monday

Hello,
How are you spending the bank holiday weekend?
  Saturday saw Princess and myself having a girly shop for some summer clothes for her.

Saturday night saw me out on the tiles with my husband and friends round town on our once a month night out.

Sunday saw me at home clutching a hot water bottle with crippling sciatica. At 2am I was lying on the rock hard floorboards trying to stop the pain in my back.

Monday see's me doing a big clean through and a continue of my ongoing decluttering. (I will get this house free from junk if it kills me) However my sciatica seems a bit better today.

I'm also introducing more healthy food to my diet bit by bit at the moment. I'll blog separately about this in more depth as it's a bit of an experiment.

Hope your all having a good bank holiday?
Dawn x