Wednesday, 15 July 2015

It's the final countdown

Well hello,

Monday saw me at my last taught lesson, I've been writing up like a mad woman ever since.  I need to drop my file off tomorrow for final checking and handing in.

Yesturday I did last day in my school placement, today I am suppose to be on a school trip with Pixie and her class unfortunately Pixie has a virus and isn't well enough to attend, we are both gutted as we were looking forward to seeing the lions at the Safari park.

Tomorrow I have to hand in my file, which I will be glad to do as it's interrupting my dreams at the moment.  Sports day is tomorrow afternoon weather and health of child pending.

Friday is last day of school for my kids they've made cards and I'll get pressies to go with them.

I've also had a good amount of orders from my shop to fulfill for teacher gifts.  I've been making and selling special teacher bookmarks like the one pictured made in all colours.

Now I'm on to the next chapter of time in this case school holidays......

Have fun

Dawn