Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Housework and makes

Hiya folk,

Today has been a gut the house kinda day and three loads washing,  why oh why must it rain every time my washer stops I will never know.  I got a call half way through from a withheld number (heart sinks thinking it's school ringing me) it wasn't, my girls did the reading challenge at the library this summer and completed it.  They were really pleased with their achievements as they got their medals.  They also got their names entered into the prize draw (with everyone else who completed the challenge) to attend a mad hatters tea party, well guess what my girls got picked.  The party is next Thursday at the library. Eeeeek exciting!

I've also been sewing up a pile of things I've knitted, please find below a rainbow hot water cover made by me.

Have fun
Dawn