Monday, 28 September 2015

School nights organising.....

Hiya,

Today I thought I'd share my school night routine as a part of my trying to be organised lol.  Here is how it goes; kids come in from school all the school begging letters are piled up together, the bags minus homework books are hung up on the rack along with coats. (It's autumn here now so mornings are chilly, coats are a must), lunch bags are emptied and cleaned, the juice bottles are washed, refilled and put in the fridge ready for the next day.  I start tea and as it cooks I make sandwiches for the next day.  Snacks are put in the cleaned bags so all I need to do in the morning is add the items from the fridge.

When I go upstairs I sort out fresh uniforms for the next day so the kids can get washed and dressed relatively hassle free.  I fill the washer the night before too complete with laundry liquid so all I have to do is press the button on the way past to make breakfast in the morning.

I do so much at night as I'm not very good in the mornings.

How do you get organised?

Dawn x