Sunday, 6 September 2015

We've been on safari

Hello,

As J has a new job starting on Monday he has had a few days off,  we have done a few things we needed to get sorted about the house and a few fun things too.  On Friday we did the school run then dashed off to Manchester on the train.  Had a couple of hours shopping in the shopping centres for a few items to add to my winter capsule wardrobe and J got some new clothes too.  (I'll blog separately about the capsule wardrobe and shopping).

Yesterday we went to the Safari park. Pixie was sent to go on a school trip at end of the school year and I was asked to go as a helper, unfortunately Pixie was I'll and we couldn't go so said we would take the kids in the holidays instead.  Here are a few pictures of our day.  I loved the lions (I have a thing for cats).