Sunday, 11 October 2015

Stuffocation

Hello,

When I went to Waterstones (bookshop) the other day I also bought this, I have only just started reading it but it really does help with mindset of decluttering, organising what is important in life and reducing consumption and buying of unnecessary stuff.

So far I'm finding this a really good read (I usually read on the school run when at the school gate waiting for the kids to come out, I call it me time).

I am still decluttering slowly but I am getting there, however I am nowhere near finished.  If I ever get another free day (hahaha like it ever happens) I shall tackle another hotspot on the list.  I keep looking at carrier bag mountain and think one day it'll be you as I fight the iron out from underneath it (oh the shame).

I need more time. 
Dawn