Thursday, 17 December 2015

Endings and beginnings

Well hello,

Today has been the end of school term, the kids are ready for a break poor Pixie has been burning up since we got home and is currently powered by ibruprofen and calpol to get rid of her temperature, aches and pains.  It has been my last day of my supply work, which I have loved and I will miss the kids that I have worked with.

I have had something fantastic happen today though, I have been offered a permanent position in school with a view to increasing hours as opportunity arises.  It is definitely a new chapter for me and I can't wait.  Right now I shall be looking after my poorly poppet whilst trying to get myself well again from my recent virus that I seem unable to shake, tackling the housework, washing and ironing pile and then cracking on with some Christmas fun with the kids.  We have as ever got plans to fill our time with things that are free or low cost despite the fact I get a months wage tomorrow eeeeek sqweeeeek excited.

Have fun
Dawn