Tuesday, 29 December 2015

In with the new out with the old

Well hello,

As you all know I have been doing the whole decluttering before Christmas, the kids even went through their bedrooms and playroom cupboards and did a declutter getting rid of outgrown, broken toys and paper (my bugbear) that had outlived its life here.  All ready to house the new things they had asked Santa for (and hoped to get).  We all asked for items we needed or wanted that would be used and when received they have been swapped with worn out items, for example new slippers in place of old holey ones.  Lots of chocolates came our way too mmmmmmh, these will be consumed and enjoyed.  I also got some new books to read which I have already started.  My idea of heaven includes a cup of tea, chocolate and a good book.

Have you found new homes for everything yet?

Dawn x