Sunday, 24 January 2016

Decluttering continues

Well hello,

Sorry I haven't been around much unfortunately we have had another week of the lurgy here, I really wish it would all end now we have all had it boo.  Anyway I'm more or less slowly getting back on track with my jobs to be tackled e.g. beds changed, washing done, work and school clothes ready for the morning etc.  I'm only doing it in little snatches due to still feeling weak but I'm getting there.

I have outlined my decluttering list of places to declutter in this house when I get a spare hour and some energy hahaha then I can tackle a hotspot.

The list;

Kitchen
Useful drawer
Cleaning cupboard
Carrier bag cupboard
Tupperwear cupboard
Pan\baking cupboard

Living room
Small drawers
Bookcase and drawers
Craft corner
Mantelpiece

Playroom
Go through all cupboards
Desk
Bookcase

Landing
Bookcase
Charity pile run

Bathroom
Cabinet

Dd1 room
Units
Drawers
Chest
Shelf
Bookcase

Kids room
Wardrobes
Cabinet
Under beds
Bookcase

Our room
Bedside cabinets
Wardrobes
Overhead storage

Today I have decluttered 16 books, 5 items of clothing and a bag of outgrown toys.  Each section of the above list will over the next few months be visited and decluttered and tidied.  Some areas are worse than others.  The bathroom is the easiest it contains very little and I like it kept this way.

How's everyone else's decluttering coming on?

Dawn