Sunday, 21 February 2016

Sunday Sunday

Well hello,

Today has been a busy one Sunday's often are in this house.  The kids are back to school tomorrow and I'm back in work, this half term has flown by and I feel I have achieved quite a bit so I'm happy with my progress.

Today Peaches and Pixie went swimming with their dad and granny, whilst Princess and I baked scones.  The first was a disaster but we had fun, the second is currently cooling in the porch (the only cat free room). We will be having it for pudding with Jam and cream mmmh mmmmmh.  It's Sunday roast today for tea, roast beef, potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, heavy, broccoli and peas.

We also bobbed to town to buy J's birthday present (his birthday is next month but needed to collect it in the car plus it's free to park on a Sunday).  He wanted a home brewing kit, eeeek a new hobby this could be fun.  If it turns out welI predict come warmer weather a spruce up of the yard plus a BBQ to go with the home brew.  So many projects, so little time.

Happy Sunday folks

Dawn