Sunday, 10 April 2016

Back to school

Well hello,

Today we are getting ready for the return to school tomorrow, the sun is shining here so the washing is on the line and a second load is whizzing away as I type.  The kids are gathering together anything they may need, homework, PE kits, trainers.  Tonight everyone will be showered and in bed earlier than they have been during the holidays, packed lunches will be made and put in the fridge and school uniforms will be laid out ready for the morning.

I have filled my to do lists in the diary, including any changes to after school clubs.  This term we have music group, felting club, Brownies and confirmation classes.  I have written my meal plans for each day and anything additional extra I have to remember.  I currently feel in control and organised lets see how long it lasts lol.

Right now the jobs are more or less completed this afternoon we are off out for a walk in the lovely spring sunshine to get some most welcome vitamin D.

Anyone else gearing up for a return to school or a change in routine?

Dawn