Today I thought I would share 5 things I love about summer;
1) Being in a happy mood thanks to the sun being in the sky.
2) Days outside enjoying the warm weather e.g. to the park or the beach (feeling the sand between your toes).
3) Alfresco dining, salary suppers (dodging the wasps).
4) Endless days, kids playing out (the smell of sunshine in their hair and muddy bathwater at the end of the day).
5) Getting all the washing dry (finding the bottom of the washing basket happens for two weeks a year in England).
What do you love about summer?