Saturday, 7 May 2016

Saturday shopping trip to Manchester

Well hello,

Today we took a trip to Manchester city centre to buy clothes mainly.  It cost us £8.80 for 2 adults and 3 children return on the train with a family and friends rail card.  The kids were amazed at the size of the place and the shops as we don't visit very often and if we do go it is usually when the kids are in school.

I got to spend some birthday money/vouchers from December lol I just haven't had the time or the energy before now and I bought a much needed new handbag as my usual one that I use for everything has broken beyond repair.

It has been a glorious day today so we have enjoyed the warmer weather (and got 2 loads of washing done bonus) Princess got a certificate at school for her hard work and she got a prize when we went shopping.  Today I have also packed Peaches case ready for her school residential trip next week (I'm going to miss her rotten).

Very sleepy now after a busy day in the sun.

Dawn.