Sunday, 1 May 2016

Wellbeing

Well hello,

Today I thought I would blog about well-being.  There are certain things that I feel I need to do in order to care for my own well-being.  This impacts not only on myself but also on others around me, especially those that I look after.

For me wellbeing includes;

Having restful sleep (I try to get 8-10hrs a night)

I like to look stylish in clean, well fitting clothes.

I like to have clean, conditioned hair.

I try to keep stress to a minimum (lavender baths help).

I try to eat proper meals at proper times.

I like to have my eyebrows threaded and dyed once a month.

By me caring for personal needs it makes me feel good about myself and by being in a happy place I am able to achieve more.

What do you need to be the best version of you?

Dawn x