Saturday, 26 November 2016

Keeping busy

Well hello,

The weekends are always busy here as usual I have a lot to pack in.   We have visitors coming today so I'm rejigging my usual routine.

Today's tasks

Washing pile (consisting of school uniforms and work clothes) this will be bunged in the dryer as I need them done and out of the way today.
Ironing pile
Wash lunch bags
Tidying up
Setting up spare bed in front room
Make sandwiches for the freezer for next week's lunches (a sanity saver)

Tonight's tea is a takeaway (a treat as we have money left from last pay day)

Sunday's tasks

Creating PowerPoint presentation for my teaching session at college on Thursday

Tea will be a beef stew cooked in the slow cooker.

Anybody else got a lot to pack in this weekend?  If I get bored there is always the decluttering to crack on with lol.

Have a good weekend
Dawn